A. agassizi question

While everyone is asking boring questions, i have a few too :-).
I have a pair of A. Agassizi in a 15 gal community tank. I have them for about one month now and they have already spawned 4 times. It always takes them about a week to "recover" from the last time.
The problem is the female always eats the eggs after 24 hours. Only once she kept the eggs for about three days. I don't know what happened after those three days because I couldn't see in the flower pot where they had spawned.
The other three times i could see the eggs, they were defenitely white. As I read here eggs should be purple or red to be fertile, so could it be my male is infertile or something like that ? I'm sure he has been in the cave with the female while she was laying the eggs.
pH is about 6~6.5, GH 5 and KH 1