Re: Speaking of rams

Hi ApistoNuts,
      Thanks for the mention Max; I try. And Mike, I'm glad someone finally mentioned about the in-breeding in the fish industry. I see no great problem there either. We all know that most of us breed mother to son & daughter to father with excellent results.
      Also I have had the same pair take care of the eggs many different ways. One time both then just the female but mostly I have found that the male is the better parent. I'm sure others have found just the opposite. I believe that many times the most difficult part is getting live food small enough for the fry to feed on.
      Don