Re: Speaking of rams

Hi Don great article about rams. I agree with you
about getting a food small enough for the fry. This
last few batches i had i used APR and it worked great
till they can take bbs. I have also used egg powder
but beware both are messy and we need to moniter water
quality closely ie monitor counductivity and do water
changes accordingly. I am for inbreeding BTW it is a
good thing I am just advocating we do it a goal in
mind like the guppy breeders and others. My main point
is when we line breed we need to keep in mind
behaviors as well as physical traits. In my experience
wild fish dont eat their young but I have found more
problems with certain line bred fish. I think more
discussion here could reveal some great knowledge.

Dave