Inbreeding

OK, I just put the inbreeding article in .pdf format on my webpage.  It's at
the bottom of the first page above the links.

Keep in mind I don't advocate inbreeding wild cichlids, this article was for
the ornamentals like bettas, guppies, and goldfish.

And yes, it stands for Ohio State, go bucks!

Brian Ahmer
ahmer.1@osu.edu
http://www.angelfire.com/or/biggestbri