Re: blue ram parenting behavior?

geez I thought this was a place to learn and exchange
ideas about Dwarf Cichlids. I see no mention about
information Mike? you didnt talk about the line
breeding issue? nor did you talk about any of my
ideas? what you did talk about was your EGO well at
least you showed us your EGO. SO I guess if people
dont totally agree with you, you get all pissed off
Mike huh? The scary part is that I see your a teacher
of some sort.
I offered my experiences and opinions in the hopes of
expanding the knowledge base around here. I guess your
more interested in letting poeople know how much you
know rather then an exchange of ideas.

Mike Jacobs said
"I tried to give a
> solution.....talk to Sanchez......it's
> easy!"

I feel that comment was out of line. Please refer to
the facts if you wish to discuss dwarfs such behavior
is childish at best I would expect more from a school
teacher.

 My purpose of being here is to learn about Dwarfs I
hope we can be civil. I dont feel I attacked you in
anyway but I think this forum is for discussing Dwarfs
at least I thought.

The premise of my thinking is we often give
information that we think is the "way" to do things. I
have found often there are way to many variables to
make a concise conclusion. ie:

Joe breeds Rams at 85 f and gets his rams to raise
young

john doe does the same but still doesnt get baby rams
perhaps there is more to it then just the temp.

The only way to learn is by talking with other
breeders and debating, exchanging, learning from each
other.

Dave Sanchez