Re: APR powder

APR stands for artificial Plankton and Rotifer

This was originally designed for marine fish but has been adapted for
all fish that need this very fine small foods.   IT works great for
Rainbowfish, Killies, Anabantoids...... many types of fish.

Like the Good man Mike Jacobs says... it can be a messy food .   If you
over feed APR it can foul the water....... the directions tell you to
use just a small tiny pinch.....   this stuff goes a LONG WAYS..... I
use it to raise my Betta and Gourami fry.....  Personally if you have
fry this small that needs APR powder, use green water, it works better
and doesnt foul my fry tanks as bad.

Buy the smallest can you can...... learn to use it and see how far it
goes....  I think JEHMCO carries it....  or they carry a product that is
just like it!

Hope this helps!

John