Re: APR powder/One more question

In a message dated 9/19/01 4:07:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, BigJohnW@webtv.net writes:

Hope this helps!

John

I guess it was a couple weeks ago I asked about a pair double red cac's. I told you that the male would be more caught up in watching the other fish in the other tanks. I believe it was you that responded "Put them where they can't see the other fish so he'll only have eyes for her." Well, they are both in a 20 L and the female still seems raring to go. He seems more receptive but, nothing happening yet. I just did another water change the other day and now they seem even more interested. I do keep a pretty good eye on water. I'm currently taking care of 12 tanks mostly 20 longs so I kinda have a routine. Well, to get to the point I noticed them doing a tail wagging thing tonight. Him facing one way and her the other. He wagged his tail and she wagged hers. Then they turned around and did it from the other direction then he went away and she went back in pot. I can't really see in pot but, also don't want to disturb them. What's up with this? Thanks.

-=JerryB=-
JerryBsApistoWorld

"Life is What happens when your busy making other plans"