From: JerrCarol@aol.com
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: CO2 Usage Question
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:20:01 EDT

I checked out Daves, page but, I thought someone would get mad if we talked
out of subject here. I only run one of my house tanks on DIY yeast. It works
fine for me. I try the 10% water change every week and I change DIY yeast
every other week whether it needs it or not. It's become quite simple for me.
But, if I were not to busy with all these breeding tanks I'd get more serious
about the Co2 and go with Daves stuff. He seems to have good advice and
prices too.

-=JerryB=-
 <A HREF="http://www.members.aol.com/jerrcarol";>JerryBsApistoWorld</A>
"Life is What happens when your busy making other plans"