Re: CO2 Usage Question

Wow,
we must be dealing with the same guy. I just bought 10 more 20 longs but, I paid 6.00 each. Hehehe...can't beat it. I'm doing it with box filters and sponges too. But, there's something to be said for the old fashion way. Although I cheat a little with TDS meter and hopefully a pH meter. I'm so tired of doing all them test by hand. That's what I wanted to ask someone. What's a conductivity meter and is it good to have?

-=JerryB=-
JerryBsApistoWorld

"Life is What happens when your busy making other plans"