Re: CO2 Usage Question

Re: CO2 Usage QuestionFor a while the TDS meters were about $15 via Hahna.
They work OK.  Same ones used for hydroponics.  And they are using
conductivity to indirectly measure TDS.

I got a TDS/pH combo meter for $100 that was just awful.  The company took
it back and upgraded me to the $180 version, and that thing is fantastic.  I
love it.  I just can't remember the model names of the two different meters.
I'll think about it and repost.

So where are you guys getting these cheap tanks?  I want 4 more 55's, but
they're $80 at the pet store.  Plus lights, heaters, stands, etc...

$80!!! that is about 50% of what I would pay for a 55 here on Maui.
MTF
--

Brian Ahmer
ahmer.1@osu.edu