From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of TD7894@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 11:11 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: advertising discussion is over..

Hey guys, chill please.  Nobody follows all the rules okay.  I like Mike
Chappel and do not want him to leave the list because he slipped and plugged
his own business.  He has a lot of valuable info to share with new folks
like
me.  I also live in a rural area where it is difficult to find stuff.  He
said he was sorry, forgive and forget, no biggie.  Thanks Teresa.