apology

Folks.....I sent this last night but just got home from school and found it
as "Returned/Undeliverable"........I am sorry if this is a repeat but I told
Mike and Jerry that this would be here today and I find out it might not
have been!

"Apisto list.............I took a big deep breath and sent both Mike and
Jerry a private note.  I explained as best I could (without names.....except
mine) the extreme problem the list ran into several years back with
advertising and the
agreement we all made then to not advertise.

I told them I should have taken this off-list and that I would apologize to
the list for my outburst.........and I now do so.

Folks, this list is a great list and has been for years because the people
do follow the rules established.  I am a very headstrong person and rules
are a way of life to me.........next to trying to teach Trig and Calculus to
high school people the next most troublesome thing I have to do is teach the
youngsters the respect for rules and how to change them if they are bad
rules..........I admit that this carries over to my personal views of
life..........for better or worse.....that's just who I am......but a "bad
person" I am not!!

This should have been off-list and I apologize!

Respectfully,

Mike"

Mike Jacobs
Center for Advanced Technologies