sexual dimorphisms Nanochromis transvestitus

Hi all,
    I recently got a few Nanochromis transvestitus  and was wondering how to
differentiate between the males and females.  Females I am fiarly certain as
they are the larger more colorful fish.  However the two smaller fish I have
seem to have about the same ammount of pink as the females.  Are these
males?   Are there any other good indicators, besides size?   Any
suggestions would be apreciated.  Also if I got all femlaes, anyone out
there wanting to trade for males?

MTF