Re: Taeniacara candidi now snapper head!!!

Man I am sick of the crap going on here. There seems
to be a click of  A-holes out there, you know who you
are. I was waiting for one of you to start up with me.
You could have handled that very diffrently like hey
Dave I dont beleive I am aware of that change. This is
just how crap starts. If you and your little clik
didint have a history with me I wouldnt take offense
but you know better JOHN! and company! Unless you cant
read i did say talk to the Nomenclature people. You
could have asked for advice from people about it or
you could have told me hey Dave I beleive thats not
correct. But of course you choose to try and instigate
a problem. Well this is why we have only a fraction of
the people here that there use to be. Folks lets all
get along here and lets end the crap that has been
going around here. As for me if you wish to talk to me
I am keeping my discussions to fish only. However if
any of you seem to have a problem with me I suggest
you kindly take it off list for the benefit of the
people who love fish not DRAMA. I will say this I am
here to stay! NO I will not lEAVE and if any of you
still have a problem with me I will gladly meet you in
the Disney parking lot I would be happy to discuss
things with you face to face. It's easy to talk smack
on-line. For the folks out there who have to hear this
im sorry But I have been hearing of all the crap going
on out there and, have even talked to some other list
memebers who are tired of there crap too. Folks the
comment may seem subtle but to those that know the
history should just have more common sense that to
start crap. Listen we are at War lets unite and make
this a pleasent place where we can talk about FISH.
Folks if you read the past e-mails in the archive
youll know what Im talking about I already talked to a
list memeber off list about keeping the peace. I do
this in public to expose it and end it. Ok now im back
to breeding fish I have a ton of fry to care for and
im very excited to be able to share my experiences
with the folks who just want to talk fish. If any of
you meat tit looking snapper heads still has a problem
take it off list and ill gladly meet any of you in the
parking lot or as we say in the Corp, meet me at the
tree line.

The Dave
HOORAH!!!