Re: Taeniacara candidi now snapper head!!!

I can't believe you just threatened to beat the list
up because of John's post. Maybe there is some
aggression in it that I didn't pick up, but to me it
seemed to be a pleading for more information because
he was interested in learning more. Have some caffeine
or a cigarette and relax (This is intended in JEST). I
do see you taking heat a lot of times so I don't blame
ya for being edgy; but I didn't think you were being
criticized. Just my $.02