Re: Taeniacara name change

Wow, thanks allot for the research Fredrik. I am sure
we all apreaciate it. I personaly do not have the time
to keep up with all the scientific jargon, collection
data etc.. I am a breeder. I think we have some very
good experts on such things and we are blessed to have
them. Would one of these gentleman Please advise us
what should we call them. Taeniacara or Apistogramma?

Dave

--- Fredrik Ljungberg <Fredrik.Ljungberg@saab.se>

http://listserv.nrm.se/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0008&L=cichlid-l&P=R927