Re: Taeniacara name change

David......I think in this case you are correct.......I think I remember a
change sometime in the last 6-7-8 months.  I forget where it was but it was out
there.......a bunch of people don't agree with it however.....that's why John
had the question I think.  It has not breen widely spread around because of the
disagreement...................Mike