Re: Taeniacara name change

Thanks for the Info Fredrik

Maybe my tone was a bit smart allic but i really had never heard of the
change of Taeniacara Candidi  to Apistogramma.....   I keep up on as
much reading about dwarf cichlids as i can... and this was the first
time i had heard anyone call them Apistos.....  Guess its time for
Candidi to go through the changes as did rams.... from papliochromis to
MicroGeophagus and whether its Micro or MiKro......   I know what they
look like, what you call them, i'll catch up sooner or later..... being
a killie keeper makes me more tolerant of name changes then i was 10
years ago......

John