Re: drip method

Bill, what you reproduced below is how I learned the do it. However John
has changed it a bit on his site to say to treat the receiving tank and not
the bag. just get the fish out of the bag and into the receiving tank asap.
I have paraphrased a bit. The correct page address is:

http://petsforum.com/aquascience/APInfo/Acclimate.htm

Scotty

***********ORIGINAL  MESSAGE ***********