Re: drip method

The label on bottles of NovAqua state that it promotes slime coat
formation and it buffers freshwater pH. The label doesn't state it's
actual contents, but I would assume that it contains salt (slime coat)
and carbonates (pH buffer). I would welcome comment from anyone who can
state unequivocally what's in the product. In any case I refrain from
using the product in my softwater SA tanks since I don't think my fish
would find these compounds beneficial. OTOH I have no reservations
about using Amquel when transportng fish. FWIW.