Re: conductivity= water quality explained

Thanks for the correction Brian. Its important to get
things right. I tend to recall things as they relate
to the fish breeding aspect. But understanding all the
things involved helps us to better understand what it
is we that is successfull. I certainly hope others
with more expertise in chemistry could divulge deeper
into the subject. I think thats what makes this list
great is when we all share information we pool talent
in areas that we may be weaker. Hopefully together we
can really learn something about these facsinating
litle Cichlids.

Dave