A. panduro

Hey everyone, thanks for your advice about getting these guys.  I did
purchase a pair of A. panduro last Saturday.  They are residing in a 10
gal barebottom, with a few flat stones, some pvc, fake plants, soon to
be pots, and a sponge filter and a heater.  I have a few questions about
them.

1)  What is the optimum temperature to keep these fish at?  What about
once eggs are laid?

2)  What is breeding size for these guys?  My female is about 1", male
about 1.5" right now.

3)  What do you do to condition them?  What pH and hardness is needed?

4)  Anything else I should know about keeping them?

Thanks!

~Lianne