Re: conductivity= water quality explained

Teresa,

  My first suspission is that your pH test kit is wrong.  Is it old?
is it Aquatic Pharm.?  I've never had much faith in this brand.  My tap
water isn't as hard as yours and I treat with peat and CO2 and I know,
by the chemistry that the pH *has* to be lower.  But do you think the
AP test kit will tell me?  Nope.
  If your test kit is old, it may need to be replaced.

I'm a couple days behind in reading, so if this has been mentioned
already, please forgive the repost.

HTH.

=====
J. Miller