Re: General Fishroom Questions

> 6 - The fish room will also have to double for the office and
computer
> room.  Has anyone had any problems with the humidity from the tanks
> damaging electronics?

  I knew a guy who is big into discus and had a fan to dehumidify the
room.  He had it on a switch so that when the room got to a certain
humidity, it would turn on and suck out all the humidity - kind of like
a bathroom fan.  I never did see his fishroom, but he told me about it.

HTH.

=====
J. Miller
Edmonton, AB, Can.