Re: me and my ph and water problems

Hello list people, I am totally confused about my water but one thing is sure
I need a decent pH test kit.  Can any one recommend a good brand?  Can I get
it from Petwarehouse or That Pet Place?  I think that I need to get a bare
ten gallon and experiment with it.  I have a Hagen kh test kit.  Is this
okay?  In the mean time the rams have spawned again just like clock work.
Thanks Teresa.