RE: Green Water

Sorry for the belated response Jason. Yes your
observation is correct. Just leave the jar in a well
lit location and you will have greenwater for a long
time. And as you have already concluded thats when the
smell gets more tolerable. These things are funny they
seem so easy to us once we get it. However when were
tring to figure it out no explaining from anyone seems
to help till we do it ourselves.

Truthfully I have not used greenwater in the past for
rams. Until your post that is. I am currently raising
a batch in a 4 gallon tank with greenwater for the
last 2 days. I have used a combo of greenwater and
APR. I like the results so far. I like to try diffrent
things. I usually use microworms and APR untill I get
them to bbs. Good luck with the rams.

Dave