Artemia Brand

Hello,

I have been used to buying Hobby artemia cysts (the only brand available for
artemia cysts in most pet-shops in France) for two years but recently, I had
the opportunity to buy a can of artemia cysts, which, I hoped, would offer
me a better value in terms of hatching and price.

The can reads:
- Artemia Cysts
- Brine Shrimp Eggs
- Sanders
- Premium
- Geat Salt Lake
- Net Weight : 16 oz

Can anyone tell me what quality I can expect from such a product? (At first
glance, the cysts seem to yield many more artemias their Hobby counterparts.)
Should I have the opportunity to buy a second can, how long can I store it
if not open?

Thanks

J. Besson