Re: blue ram sudden fry death

John sounds like it is most likely your not giving
them the food of the proper size. Just try giving them
an infusoria culture. Its a good old fashion trick
that works! Just add some old aquaruim water to a one
gallon jar along with a couple of grains of rice, or
banana or many other things for that matter. Read the
archives for many of the other common choices for
newly hatched rams. APR, infusoria, microworms, and
greenwater will all work.

Dave