TDA Update

I'm happy to announce that the TDA website is back online.It looks like the site crashed and MSN was able to restore most of the content.
My worst fear that somebody broke into the site and deleted everything turned out not to be true.
A few pages have been lost but most of the information is still there.I'm currently working on a new home for the site and hope to introduce a more organized and better version soon.
I really appreciate all your support.I like to thank all of you again for your encouraging words.
Thanks
Max
Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at:
http://clix.to/Apisto