Re: Problems

Folks.......IF....that's a big if......you had just lowered the TDS of the tank
water then it could have been that you lowered the TDS or the hardness of the
water too quickly.  Thusly gill problems....the lack of oxygen.....sure signs
of what used to be called pH shock........we now know that there is no such
thing as pH shock, but rather it is a "blowing out" of the gill cells that
could cause the resperation problems in the fish ending in death.  But if there
was no water change.......no influx of say straight RO water then this is not
the problem.

Everyone is guessing here and I thought I would also muddy-up the waters as
well.....;-).....just kidding we are all just trying to help.......someone will
hit it sooner or later!

Mike