Re: mixing apistos (hair algea)

Hi, I know u asked eric, but I thought I might be able to suggest
something so... here goes. Looks like u have a hair algea problem. What
type of algea eaters do you have in there? I would strongly suggest
getting 2-4 Siamese Algae Eater ( Crossocheilus siamensis). Theyre one
of the few fish thatll eat hair algea. Read carefully on them especially
their description... they look very similar to someother fish like the
flying fox (which doesnt really eat algea).
Here are some links thatll help:
about the fish and some nice drawings:

http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/cyprinid.html

some pictures of the fish: