Re: Oak leave tank

Congrats on the 2nd place!

I feel, however, in all honesty that no tank was (IMHO) real
biotope but I probably relate more to those that Erik describes
as hardcore. Not only should plants and fish come from "about"
the same place but it should also look as natural as possible.
Maxs tank (again IMHO) looks the most natural even though it
doesn't have biotypical plants. The winner has all things
biotypical except the substrate but it still doesn't look
like a biotope (but it could be his interpretation of that
biotope).

What, specifically, is the definition of a natural aquarium
as opposed to a biotope aquarium (as the category is actually
called Biotope/Natural) ?? I get the feeling that calling it
natural actually loosens the definition as biotope to me is
quite strict and well defined. Or is it the other way around?

Then again, I have no biotypical tanks at all so I should perhaps
just SU.

/Fredrik

--
Fredrik.Ljungberg@saab.se