Re: Oak leave tank

Since it is AGA organizing this thing, could it be that they
put too much emphasis (sp?) on plants rather than the whole?
If someone entered a serious biotope aquarium from Lake Malawi
or Tanganyika no one would have a chance since these biotopes
are well documented and relatively easy to reproduce. Comments!
How much difficulty count for (as in difficulty of reproducing
a certain biotope)?

/Fredrik

--
Fredrik.Ljungberg@saab.se