Re: A.cacatuoides cross breeding questions

Mike ,
I wonder if one can breed those traits into the next generation.We'll see.
I hope my new batch will have the elongated fins as well.Of course I don't want any "vail(spelling?) cacs" either, but have to admit that I like the looks of those males a lot.They have very interesting caudal markings as well.Much thinner lines.Unfortunately the one male in the photos croaked before he reached full maturity.I still have two of those males left that I use for breeding purposes.
Maybe we got a new man made cac strain going here:MJ longtail cacatuoides,hehehe .Beats the albino strains.
What camera settings do you use?I take most of my pictures in manual macro mode,with the aperture set to the highest available f-stop.Set to center focus.Metering set to Spot AF area.I do use an external flash.The cameras inbuild one works but not as good.Let me know if you have any more questions.I'll be glad to help.
Take care
Max
Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at:
http://clix.to/Apisto