Re: Apistogramma sp. "mouthbrooder"????

hello Arthit

Sp Maulbruter is a real fish.... very nice one at that.   I have a trio
in a 55 gallon tank, that im trying to give lots of space to hoping that
they will spawn.   There is a picture of these in the aqualog
supplements....  I cant remember which one off hand....  My fish are
wild caught and are truly my favorite apisto at the moment.
If you have the opportunity to get some.... by all means do get them,
you wont be disappointed.

John