Re: Geophagus brasiliensis

Rich,

I bought mine from the ASG's Apisto-Emporium for under $30, as I recall. The ACA and several other specialty book sellers that
sell Ad König's other books have it too.

I also must say that Mary Bailey did an exceptional job of making this English translation of a German book into very readable
text; light-years ahead of other commercially published English translations.

Mike Wise