Re: A nice problem to have!

I have just worked out a deal for a 2,275Litre aquarium, very cheap ($220!).
Now, in a phone conversation with Pete Liptrot, he asked me what I was going to do with it, something which hadn't occurred to me! What do you lot suggest? The dimensions are 3.5x1.0x.65metres

did you mean 6.5 meters?  i can't imagine a 65 meters long fish tank...

If you lock closer it says .65 meaning 0.65 meter. :)

Ihope you have a floor that can withstand the weight.

Arild Madsen