From:    Yvan Alleau yalleau@coas.oregonstate.edu
Sent:    Sat, 15 Dec 2001 09:57:03 -0800
To:      apisto@listbox.com
Subject: RE: A nice problem to have!

hi lin,
congratulation for your investment: i'm jalous!
Hope to see  some pics one day!!
Where are you living?
what is your personnal e-mail?
take it easy

 Yvan Alleau
712 N.W Kings Blvd
Corvallis, OR 97330
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely!

PLEASE NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:
yalleau@coas.oregonstate.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"