Amazon Flooded forest exhibit

Hey everyone,
     The local zoo (www.oregonzoo.com) is putting on
an 'Amazon Flooded Forest' exhibit.  I'll be going to
the zoo tommorow to see the exhibit and hopefully take
some pictures.  I'm hoping they'll have some portion
of the exhibit to recognize apisto's in nature!  I'll
keep my fingers crossed.
At the least I'll get some good photos of the biotope.

It may not be the real thing, but not bad considering
its just a few minutes away, and costs only a couple
dollars!
see ya!

Steve