Re: ram fry, sigh

Take heart John, you're not the only one stuck in a frozen winterland. Here
in MN we're getting it pretty mild for winter, but we're still blanketed in
snow and cold.

If you want some nice new fishies to mess with, I'd be happy to send some to
you, if I've got any left. Sheez, with all the people hounding me about the
Dmacs I might be sold out as fast as I get them in! That's not a bad thing
though.

Later,

Zack