RE: Determining CO2 Concentrations in Natural Waters

Fine - talk down to the group I credited with some intelligence. Perhaps
they'll enjoy this condescending attitude.

So much for an "academic" discussion...

> It seems you have used allot of big words david
> but you have failed to explain anything in any
> practical sense...

Get some of your "college buds" to explain things to you - especially the
big words.

And here's some other multi-syllable words for you to work on in parting:

"I am particularly unimpressed by your lack of participation in this
discussion."

And with that, I believe I'll just return to my sick bed. I think the
fever's got me hallucinating now, as I thought I could be of some
assistance...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10@mindspring.com