RE: Determining CO2 Concentrations in Natural Waters

"But be forewarned - my reading includes people like
Arrhenius,
Bronsted,
Lewis, Dalton, Henry, LeChatlier, Boyle, Charles and
their ilk. And my
practical experience is approaching the fourth
decade...

"Get some of your "college buds" to explain things to
> you - especially the
> big words."

And your saying I was being condescending?

Very Funny. My point was I think it would be nice if
you stayed on our topic and explained it. All I saw
was your explanation of pH. This we can read in a
book. Our discussion was about the need or lack there
of a CO2 injection system. Using allot of words to
talk about pH was not in my opinion on topic of the
need for a CO2 system. You simply went on and on about
pH. I can read that in my Chemistry book. Tell me why
and how you have applied it. That I did in my post.

\
I am particularly unimpressed by your lack of
> participation in this
> discussion."

Actaully David I am very unimpressed by your
understanding of the subject we are talking about, You
indeed know your pH terminology and everything you
read in your books but in my opinion you have failed
to apply it and more importantly explain your argument
regarding the need or or the lack of need for a CO2
system.  Anyway in truth I dont care about this topic
and I am very bored with it. I have too many fry to
feed,too many water changes to do, too many fish to
breed, and too many fish I want and that I need to
work on aquiring. I am up this late because I have
been working on my fishroom and I am ready to hit the
sack. To me it dont mean squat if you aint breeding,
growing plants etc. My fishroom is overflowing with
fry, and my planted tanks are overflowing with plants.
Not to say that you are not just saying my methods
work and are tried and true.

Dave Sanchez

--- "David A. Youngker" <nestor10@mindspring.com>