RE: Determining CO2 Concentrations in Natural Waters

"You're a Floridian - ever go looking for Elosoma
(dwarf sunfish)?"

Are you crazy man! I am from Brooklyn and New Jersey.
I do however like the Florida weather especialy since
it makes it easier for me to keep my fish. GO METS,
YANKEES, ISLANDERS, DEVILS, GIANTS, JETS, and yes even
the sad Kincks.

THE DAVE

--- "David A. Youngker" <nestor10@mindspring.com>