Glossostigma and Dwarfs

What Erik didn't say was that in the 75 gallon tank with Pelvicachromis
pulcher (or was it a taeniatus), the dang Krib systematically pulled up
all of his Glossostigma, in a side tank that had no fish but connected so
same water and CO2 (different lights) we had beautiful growth (this was
for about a year until we added fish and micranthemum which out competed
it).

Kathy