Re: N Taenia egg eating!

Exactly, Eric, thanks
-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:38:03 -0800 (PST)
To:  <apisto@listbox.com>
Subject: Re: N Taenia egg eating!

Re: On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, David Sanchez wrote:
Re:
Re: > Why are yoiu using a CO2 system if you have water with
Re: > oKH to begin with Colin? The lower the KH the higer
Re: > the CO2 level.
Re:
Re: This isn't true.  CO2 level and KH (Carbonate Contents) are independent of
Re: each other, but ratio of the two together help determine pH of the
Re: water.
Re:
Re: With 0 KH, CO2 injection will not be as stable as with a few degrees --
Re: without a small bit of the conjugate buffer, the pH will fluctuate in
Re: response to very minute changes in CO2.  I think this is what Colin is
Re: saying below:
Re:
Re: > --- Colin Gorton <mr_apisto@graffiti.net> wrote:
Re: > > I don't want to use pure RO as I'm adding CO2 and
Re: > > want to be able to maintain a constant pH, which
Re: > > I've found to be easier with a small amount of
Re: > > hardness.
Re:
Re:   - Erik
Re:
Re: --
Re: Erik Olson
Re: erik at thekrib dot com
Re:
Re:
Re: For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help,
Re: email apisto-request@listbox.com.
Re:

--

C:-)lin

They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled, and sure enough...