Re: N Taenia egg eating!

Colin the bottom line is you have to go with what
works for you. Sounds like we agree on allot of what
your doing anyway:) I just skip the CO2 part because
the fish, the food, decay organic matter etc all add
CO2 to a system and coupled with a low KH and low pH
in my opnion there is plenty of CO2 for the plants to
flourish. I just simply find it ludicris to say that
you have to have a CO2 system in an aquarium to have
good plant growth. I have seen countless lakes and
bodies of water that do not have CO2 injection.
Obviously mother nature has other ways for injecting
CO2 into a system. This I have explained in some of my
wise Colin and I am not in anyway attacking you just
restateing my conviction and why I do what I do. In
truth we hold to many of the same ideals to
fishkeeping from what you have said. We simply differ
on CO2 and guess what it's ok to disagree and we still
can both be successfull. The bottom line is this is a
hobby and we must enjoy it. Obviously we both do.

Dave Sanchez

=== message truncated ===