From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of salS
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 5:05 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: light and fry

Yvan
For what it's worth, I have never changed my routine in my tanks, with or
without eggs / fry. Lights go on at 7am off at 11am, than back on at 3pm and
off at 9pm (obviously on a timer).  Lights go off at 11 am because nobody is
home during the day and I want to enjoy my fish in the evening when I'm home
without keeping the lights on 14 hrs.  Never had any problems.
sal