Re: light and fry

ahh back to normal Apistos stuff :) Thats a real humm
dinger Yvan. All I can add is that I keep a light in
my fishroom on 24/7. I have done this for years and I
have never experinced this before.

AS far as what I do with fry and parents. I porefer to
move the female with her wigglers to a 5.5 gallon tank
with a little java moss. I will have better control
over things here and the fry are closer to the food
then on say a 10 gallon tank.

David Sanchez