Re: No Sweat!! (was: hmmmm)

Well I think the ban should be lifted. I like getting
to hear about businesses that are fish related through
lists. I do not think it would cause any more flame
wars that are already happening (the list gets shut
down at least once a year if not more IME). What I
would like to see is people who engage in public flame
wars getting a mandatory "vacation" from the list. Not
banned for life but barred for a few days so that they
cool down. I see this on message boards, but I guess
it would be hard to implement on a list like this.