Re: Finally...

I think my Carapintada are coming into spawning colours too:-). At present I have three varieties which could all be discribed as Carapintada but which are all different, at present two of the three are colouring up:-).
C:-)lin

-----Original Message-----
From: FBethea <poppycat_2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 10:30:00 -0800 (PST)
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Finally...

Re: Good question.  I got them from Julio a little while
Re: before he left for Peru.  I'll check my new Atlas to
Re: be sure.
Re:
Re: Busy as a bee in the fishroom.  The cruzi spawned, and
Re: so have the Cara Pintada.  Now I'm working to get the
Re: Lyretail Panduro to spawn again.  The last spawn was
Re: mostly male.
Re:
Re: Also working on two pair of Cren. commpreciceps and at
Re: least two species, three pair of the regani (Cren.).
Re:
Re: Francine
Re: ~THE ICHTHYCIAN~(c)
Re:
Re:
Re: --- Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@fgn.net> wrote:
Re: > Congrats, Francine, are your Purple-gold Laetacara
Re: > the same as L. sp.
Re: > Buckelkopf?
Re: >
Re: > Mike Wise
Re: >
Re: > FBethea wrote:
Re: >
Re: > > ...got those Laetacara 'purple-gold'to spawn!
Re: > Sorry
Re: > > for the outburst. I had to tell some one.
Re: > >
Re: > > 'THE ICHTHYCIAN'(c)
Re: > > Francine
Re: > >
Re: > > __________________________________________________
Re: > > Do You Yahoo!?
Re: > > Yahoo! Sports - sign up for Fantasy Baseball
Re: > > http://sports.yahoo.com
Re: > >
Re: > >
Re: >
Re: -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: > > This is the apistogramma mailing list,
Re: > apisto@listbox.com.
Re: > > For instructions on how to subscribe or
Re: > unsubscribe or get help,
Re: > > email apisto-request@listbox.com.
Re: >
Re: >
Re: >
Re: -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: > This is the apistogramma mailing list,
Re: > apisto@listbox.com.
Re: > For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe
Re: > or get help,
Re: > email apisto-request@listbox.com.
Re:
Re:
Re: __________________________________________________
Re: Do You Yahoo!?
Re: Yahoo! Sports - sign up for Fantasy Baseball
Re: http://sports.yahoo.com
Re:
Re:
Re: For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help,

--

C:-)lin

They said "Smile, things could be worse." So I smiled, and sure enough...